Monday, February 14, 2011

A Love Letter from God


Dear Love,

Today I wanted to remind you of how beautiful your are. I know you are reluctant to believe me. You are more apt to take as truth the words the world tells you, that you are not good enough, or thin enough, or strong enough, or worthy of love. But this is simply not true!

These lies make you believe that you have broken one too many promises, fallen one too many times, lived one too many lies, and have traveled so far in the wrong direction that it is pointless to turn back now. These LIES are what break your heart and tear you down.

You see, you are My creation. My workmanship. You have been borne of my thought, every part of you placed together by My hands. My mark is upon you, within you.

You are a precious, priceless gem. There is no ocean I would not swim, no mountain I would not climb, no price I would not pay to have you with me. I love you dearly, unconditionally and completely.

All this BECAUSE I know everything about you. I understand each emotion you have. I can name your weaknesses, failures, and fears. I know those hidden parts of you. The ones you wish would go away. I've stood in the darkest corners of your world when you thought you were alone. I stood beside you, and cried with you. All this I have already seen and not one second of it would change my love for you.

Remember, you are mine, and I will always be yours.
I love you now and forever.
I just wanted to remind you today.

With unmeasurable love,
God

No comments:

Post a Comment